Celtic tuneage.

Friday, October 16, 2009

"Madra".

"Madra" means "dog" in Gaelic. Lord Michael and I exchanged pictures last night and this set of shots from Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, site of St. Kevin's monastic settlement dating back to the 6th Century. My friend Justyna and I visited this place back in 2006. It looks the same.

Michael wanted to take a series of pictures of me walking through this arch. He likes to take series of pictures of people walking. Here I'm waiting for that boxer to get its ass out of the shot. (If you click on any picture in this blog or others, you should be able to see a larger version of it. Sometimes it works - sometimes not.)

Resolved to the fact that the dog ain't goin' anywhere, I start walking. Said boxer turns to eyeball me.

I sort of turn to eyeball said boxer. Not sure who was vying for their Cecil B. DeMille moment - me, the boxer or Lord Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment